Sunday, August 8, 2010

Adventures of Bill

BILL - He gets up to all kinds of crazy!
So the other day I was at work and I thought, how can time be made to go faster with only using the things that I have surrounding me? Clearly the major thing I work with all day is old, smelly men who like to gamble. At first I thought about building a tower of old men, surely no one has done that yet....OR BETTER YET.....a tower of old men who are naked! That just reminded me of the southpark episode so I decided to go to the next possible idea and that was the stacks on money I have around me. A stack of $100 bills looked at me and started to nod at me "Do it Louise!.....Make hilarious photos of me doing stupid things!!" .......I agreed. Enjoy. 


Listening to Sexy Bitch on the iPod

Taking a phone call

HA! Thinks its remotes!
Looking through a peep hole
Trying to pick up a bundle of $5 notes
Getting rejected..
Taking peoples bets
Getting its freak on....missionary style!
Learning how to braise pork
Trying to look smart

ORGY TIME!!
Recycling!
Getting Swept Away
Looking down on the outcasted change

No comments:

Post a Comment